Unstoppable

Unstoppable

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello There

I'm not really sure how to even begin a blog, but here I am.
I plan to write about my photography, and my journey of becoming a photographer. Currently, I am 18, a high school graduate, and I just happen to have an undying passion for photography. I guess the passion more or less stemmed from my father, who is an artist of all sorts. I found this passion when I was thirteen, and haven't given up since. I've developed from a novice, to a hopefully skilled (to an extent) photographer. I feel that I have created a style of my own, and I will continue to perfect it.
I use a Canon PowerShot A2000 IS, so its nothing special, just your typical digital camera. And I use Photoshop Elements, due to monetary reasons. I make due with what I have, and shoot what I see. Have a look through my portfolio, maybe, just maybe, you'll be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment